1. The promoter is: Content OD (company no. 73437012) whose registered office is at 3-4 South Street, Park Hill, Sheffield, S2 5QX, who is managing the competition on behalf of Sheffield BID.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Sheffield BID/Content OD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, entrants give Alive After Five permission to repost their images - with credit - on their social media channels.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must like and comment on the photo on Facebook or follow the #'SheffAfter5 Twitter account and retweet the photo on Twitter. One prize is available to claim across both the Twitter and Facebook compeitions. The prize winner will be drawn at random. Entrants who post images/videos must own the image/video or have permission from the copyright holder to use the image entered in the competition.
6. Closing date for entry will be 12:00pm Wednesday 24th May. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is 5 x Kiko Milano nail varnishes, a Burt's Bees starter kit, an M&S make-up bag, a Nature's Ingredients hand and nail collection, a vintage bag from Mooch and a handmade cuff from Crowd Capture.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by representatives at Content OD on behalf of Sheffield BID.
12. The winner will be notified by direct communications on the social media channel they entered on within 1 day of the closing day. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 1 day after closing date via Alive After Five social media channels.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.